Terms of Service
Except where indicated otherwise, all copyright and other rights on the NetSezam s.r.o. website are owned by NetSezam s.r.o., Hvezdova 1716/2b 140 78 Praha 4
The use of all our website pages are subject to these terms and conditions. Access to certain pages of the site, some of which may be restricted, may be subject to further conditions of use as indicated:
1. You may browse, download, view, print and copy onto the hard disk of your computer all material from the site for your own personal use. You can’t photocopy pages from our site. Any other type of use requires the prior written agreement of NetSezam s.r.o.
2. The site is intended to be accessed by users in the EU. Non-EU users must understand the information on the site may not be relevant to them, and access might be restricted by local laws.
3. You cannot use the site:
1. for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
2. in any way that is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person. You can’t use the site in a way that might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any other person;
3. for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unwelcome or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes. Or for any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
4. for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
5. to create a commercial database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the site;
6. to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the site to any third party;
7. to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of material made in accordance with these terms; or in any way that might bring us into disrepute.
4. We strive to ensure all information on our site is accurate and up to date. However, the contents of the site are naturally subject to change from time to time. That means, we can’t always guarantee the accuracy of all information on the site. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE ACCURACY OF RELEVANT FACTS AND OPINIONS GIVEN ON THE SITE BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY COMMITMENT BASED UPON THEM.
5. Unfortunately we can’t guarantee your use of the site will be free from error and/or uninterrupted. We take no responsibility or liability, so far as legally possible, for any damages including, but not limited to:
1. indirect or consequential damages;
2. damages for loss of opportunity or chance;
3. any damages arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with, any information on the site or any other websites or the use thereof.
We do take legal responsibility for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of NetSezam s.r.o. or its staff.
6. The site contains information about our funding and investment terms and conditions. These terms can be found on the relevant pages of the site or by contacting us.
7. When information, including sensitive financial or personal information, is provided to us directly through the site or by email, you accept that these methods of communication cannot be one hundred percent secure. We use encryption software to attempt to prevent unauthorised access to this information being obtained. However, we can’t accept any responsibility or liability for damages arising from the misuse or loss of data or information submitted to us directly through the site or by email.
8. Some of the pages on our site include links to external websites. We don’t take responsibility for the content of these external sites.
9. We try our best to ensure the site is free from viruses. However, we can’t always guarantee this. You are responsible for installing adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software on your computer. We take no responsibility or liability, so far as legally possible, for any:
1. viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware; or
2. telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the site.
10. The names, images and logos identifying NetSezam s.r.o. or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of NetSezam s.r.o. and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks, and Ceda Fang Ltd reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
11. These terms and conditions may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review them regularly because you’ll be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after any variation has been posted.
12. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be removed from the list. The remaining terms and conditions will remain, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the site will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Gibraltar.
14. Payment methods: Credit Card, Bank Wire, Paycheck.
15. Delivery: E-mail, Mail.
16. The time is from 3-7 business days from the moment of full payment of the order.
17. “NetSezam s.r.o.” cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work can commence.
18. If at any point during the website development cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that by “NetSezam s.r.o.” judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission if such commissions is not deterred before the order.
19. If, during the website development cycle the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, by “NetSezam s.r.o.” will consider that the client wishes to cancel the commission.
20. NetSezam s.r.o.” expects payment by wire transfers, check, direct money order (cash) and most major Credit Cards.
21. If you agreed on our satisfacation guarantee policy and we’ve remodeled your order but afterwards requested a refund then your request is subjected to an individual review.
Our Return Policy
Merchandise purchased in-store between 01/01/20 and 05/30/20 can be returned to Netsam within 30 days after the purchae.
All other terms of our policy remain the same:
Our customers continue to be our top priority. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase you can either re-order a remodel of of your order until you’re satisfied, or return the order accompanied by purchase invoice registered within 30 days after the purchase has been processed in the original form of tender. A Credit Card refund should be refunded within 1-3 business days after the request has been issued.
Merchandise that is used or in unsellable condition will not be accepted for refund or exchange. Other restrictions may apply.
Unfortunately, many retailers are subject to fraudulent return activity. Returns may also be limited or declined based upon our refund verification systems, which are used to process and track returns to help administer our loss prevention program.
A valid government issued photo ID, name, address, and signature are required for non-receipted returns and may be required for use of the resulting merchandise credit. Any name printed on the merchandise credit must match the name on the photo ID presented or the merchandise credit may not be used. A customer signature may also be required for invoiced returns.
To make your returns quicker and easier please keep your purchase invoice.
Here are some quick definitions of relevant terms to help you decide which process you might want to follow:
• Refund to credit card: When an original sale was made by credit card, you can refund the transaction to that same credit card. All credit card refunds are final and cannot be undone. A minimal 10-25 cent network access fee will likely apply to a refund, and original fees are not reversed when a transaction is refunded.
• Refund to ACH: This returns a sale made via checking or debit account.
• Refund to Account: This returns the sale to the client’s house account; clients can then use the account credit to make future purchases. This is the method you would use if a client were “exchanging” a service or product.
• Refund to cash or check: This method could potentially help you save from paying merchant fees. The method of returning the funds is similar to any other payment method, you just need to remember to hand the client the physical cash or check.
22. We respond to all customer queries (e.g. via email or phone) within two workdays.